- Kubernetes 1.13+ installed. Latest tested Kubernetes version is 1.17.2.
- For using features like Local PV and Backup & Restore, you must require Kubernetes version 1.13 or above.
- For provisioning cStor volume via CSI driver support and performing basic operations on this volume such as expanding volume and snapshot & clone, you must require Kubernetes version 1.14 or above
- Understand the pre-requisites for your Kubernetes platform
- Start installation through OpenEBS operator.
- For production deployments or to test OpenEBS volumes on real disks, create cStorPools, cStor-StorageClasses and start provisioning volumes using the newly created cStor-StorageClasses. More details can be find from here.
- For high performance required applications which manage their own replication, data protection and other storage features, provision OpenEBS Local PV. More details can be find from here.
As a first step, follow the instructions to setup or verify iSCSI clients on any of the platforms below
Provide feedback if a platform is missing in the above list