Latest stable version of OpenEBS is 2.9.0. Check the release notes here.
Upgrade to the latest OpenEBS 2.9.0 version is supported only from 1.0.0 and later. The steps for upgrading from can be found here.
The community e2e pipelines verify upgrade testing only from non-deprecated releases (1.8 and higher) to 2.9. If you are running on release older than 1.8, OpenEBS recommends you upgrade to the latest version as soon as possible.
OpenEBS has deprecated arch specific container images in favor of multi-arch container images. After 2.6, the arch specific images are not pushed to Docker or Quay repositories. For example, images like
cstor-pool-arm64:2.8.0 should be replaced with corresponding multi-arch image
cstor-pool:2.8.0. For further queries or support, please reach out to OpenEBS Community for helping you with the upgrade.
Supported upgrade paths
To upgrade to the latest version from your current version, you have to follow the below upgrade path.
- From 1.0.0 and higher to latest version - Get the steps from here.
- From 0.9.0 to 1.0.0 - Get the steps from here.
- From 0.8.2 to 0.9.0 - Get the steps from here.
- From 0.8.1 to 0.8.2 - Get the steps from here.
- From 0.8.0 to 0.8.1 - Get the steps from here.
- From versions prior to 0.8.0 - Get the steps from here.